In Travelero We always believe that every monument, place, historical character even every word has a story that we should explore it. So We decided not only to tell people about the regular info about the monuments but to be a storyteller and to explore the stories behind every historical character , monument even quotes or words that we used to say or hear it without knowing where it come from. The history & monuments of Egypt are like an endless treasure.
- We organize Tours & Trips inside Egypt as Siwa , Nubia, Luxor & Aswan, Dahab , Marsa Alaam, Fayoum, Oasis etc. and tours to Sultan Hassan IbnTulun , Religious complex Muiz street Mohamed Ali Palace etc..
- Also we can organize private tours & trips.
- upcoming event: Nubia “The Land of The Gold” 4 Days 3 Nights (6 : 9 January)
– Our Program:
✅ Day 0 (Tuesday 5th of Jan 2021):
– Gathering on Tuesday 5th of Jan 2021 at 4:30 PM in Ramses railway station.
– Moving 5:15 PM to Aswan by VIP train.
✅ Day 1 (Wednesday 6th of Jan 2021):
– Arriving Aswan.
– Check in at Double/Triple rooms at Nubian Cataract (Nile view)
– Rest time.
– Visiting Kalabsha Temple
– Lunch and nile Tour in Nasser lake on Dahbia.
– Return to Hotel.
✅Day 2 (Thursday 7th of Jan 2021):
– Visiting Nubian Museum
– High Dam
– Philae Temple
– Lunch at Heisa Island.
– Watching sunset on the Nile with the view from the top of the island.
– Sound & light Show at Philae Temple. (Optional)
✅Day 3 (Friday 8th of Jan 2021):
– Visiting Botanical island & Tombs of the Nobles
– Visiting Barbar Beach and taking nubian coffee (Gabana) at Mafia House
– Lunch at Anakato Beach in Gharb Soheil.
– Special Nubian Galabya Party (Zafa).
– Visiting crocodile’s house & Shopping in the Nubian Market.
✅Day 4: (Saturday 9th of Jan 2021):
– Enjoy the Nile view from Nubian Cataract & photo session.
– Check out.
– Free tour at Aswan Market.
– Back to Cairo on VIP train 6 PM.
– 3650 EGP per person in a Double / Triple room.
- Deadline for reservations:
– 30 of December 2020
- Package Includes:
1- Accommodation in Nubian Cataract in Double/Triple rooms.
2- Sightseeing tickets.
3- All mentioned meals (3 Breakfast – 3 Dinners).
4- All the internal transportation in Aswan.
5- Tour Guide.
6- Professional Photographer.
1- Transportation from Cairo to Aswan and back
2- Sound & light show at Philae Temple.
3- Your pocket money.
- Cancellation & Refund Policy:
– Before 25 Dec 50% Refund
– After 25 Dec 0% Refund
- Payment method:
- CIB ATM Machines
- Bank account
- Vodafone Cash
- Children policy:
– Free till 5 years
– 50% from 6 to 10 years.
- For more info & Reservation please call us or whats app on: